Crown Worldwide is one of the nation's leading service providers for hospital relocations. The key to a successful hospital move is communication. By utilizing the latest in project and asset management software, Crown is able to provide a class leading solution from the smallest to the largest hospital move.
Crown understands the importance of being able to work seamlessly with management, hospital staff and construction teams to provide an effortless transition. Crown can provide the following services:
Transition Planning and Scheduling
- Microsoft Projects scheduling capabilities
- Departmental interviews
- Patient move scheduling
- Responsibility spreadsheets
- Relocation scheduling
- Relocation vendor RFP's
- Relocation guide
- Medical record/imaging file relocation HIPPA compliant)
- Replacement hospital relocations
- Departmental relocations
- Clinical and Doctor office relocations
Warehousing and Distribution
- Storage of OFCI, OFVI and OFOI medical equipment
- Automated inventory report including Bar Coding via Windfall
- Transportation, installation and delivery of medical equipment
Placement, Installation and Assembly
- Installation and assembly of owner furnished, owner installed equipment (OFOI)
- Design and installation of furniture services
- Removal and reinstallation of wall mounted items
Crown's project managers and operational staff have extensive experience within the hospital relocation industry, meaning knowledgeable professionals using the most modern software and equipment oversee each move. This combination results in projects that are on budget and on time while making the transition an effortless process.
Apr 10, 2013If you are concerned about the environmental impact of your move, take the following into consideration. If you are not pressed for time, downsizing...
Apr 4, 2013Port Angamos stevedores began striking in mid-March in reaction to Ultraport (port operator) eliminating lunch breaks and it quickly spread....