If you are concerned about the environmental impact of your move, take the following into consideration. If you are not pressed for time, downsizing by either donating unwanted items or having a garage sale can be both beneficial to your pocketbook and to the environment. Using old newspapers, towels or other cloth items to wrap delicate items in transit is also an option. Used cardboard boxes or reusable plastic containers (Crown Crates) can also make your move greener. Finally, when cleaning your new home or your old home there are many green cleaning products on the market that are as effective as traditional cleaning products, but are safer for the environment.
- CROWN IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS AS USUAL WITH ADDED SAFETY MEASURES
- Is Your Mover CARB Compliant like Crown?
- Despite the Coronavirus Outbreak, The Northern Italian Ports of La Spezia and Ravenna are Operational
- Crown Helps The Clift Royal Sonesta Hotel With Charitable Contributions
- Crown Featured in SanLeandroNext.com’s Green Business Profile