Checklist for Moving with Your Pet
- Take Your Pet to the Vet for a Checkup & Obtain Their Health Record
- Locate A New Veterinarian & Transfer Records
- Update Your Pet’s Identification & Microchip Information
- Make A Transportation Game-Plan and if your trip takes more than a day, research pet-friendly hotels along the way to get some much needed rest together.
- Consider Boarding Your Pet Upon Arrival
- Purchase Supplies
- Check Your Destination’s Pet Entry Regulations
If you are moving and have pets we can help. We have 50 years of experience helping people relocate with their pets. For more information on moving with pets click here.
(Source: United Van Lines)