Selecting a qualified mover is paramount if you want to have a successful office move. As a member of the Commercial Relocation Network, Crown is affiliated with 50 of the largest office and industrial relocation companies in the country. Members of this group are the best commercial relocation companies available in the United States.
The moving process can be easier than you anticipate, if you follow the plan provided by your move consultant and think about these questions when creating a pre-move check list:
- Have all desks been cleared and emptied?
- Have file cabinets been secured and are there spare keys available if original keys are lost?
- Have tall supply cabinets and shelving units been emptied?
- Have all electrical assets such as computers, printers, monitors, peripherals and phones been disconnected and labeled properly?
- Have all printers been serviced and ink cartridges removed if required?
- Are all pictures and dry erase boards off the walls and ready to move?
- Did you empty and disconnect the break room refrigerator if you have one?
- Is all perishable trash emptied?
(Commercial Relocation Network)